We got your attention, didn’t we? It is very normal for a business to think about the profit that they are getting. We all know that money, aside from hard work and sometimes sheer luck is what keeps a company going. Without enough profit, your company will have a hard time surviving in the market.
So, let’s get to the details.
Let’s face it, most people nowadays are using mobile phones – I bet even your grandparents are using one as well. With one accessible gadget to bring around wherever you go, it is definitely more convenient and cheaper compared to laptops and desktops.
In a recent survey conducted by Google, 72 percent of mobile users responded that it is important to them that websites are mobile-friendly. However, a whopping 96 percent have visited a site that is not mobile-friendly.
Breakdown of results:
- About three-quarters of the total respondents are willing to re-visit the website once it is already mobile-friendly.
- Chances of users abandoning and leaving websites that are not mobile-friendly are five times higher than mobile-friendly websites.
- Roughly 79 percent of users would just look for other websites that could meet their needs.
That’s huge – those are really some eye-opening stats!
What exactly do users look for in a website that can be accessed from a mobile device?
- Site speed is super important. The average loading time should be at least 5 seconds or less
- Limited scrolling and pinching. Each page shouldn’t be super long and dragging
- Big, mobile-friendly buttons that lead to an easy mobile-friendly landing page
- “Click to call”, “Click to send a message” buttons
- Quick and easy to read business contact information and company address
- Links to the company’s social media platforms
And, of course, the usability and design features are super important.
Most mobile users prefer if:
- The information that they are looking for can be found in just one or two clicks
- The website’s search bar is easy to find and use
- Even with a small screen, the website works properly
- Clean, simple, and efficient website design
- It provides an option to visit the non-mobile version of the company’s website
- The ability to save information aside from taking screenshots
- There are big, finger-friendly buttons
- Forms are non-scrolling and include a limited number of fields to be answered
- The website will stick to one-direction scrolling. It can be either in horizontal or vertical
I’m sure by now, you have already considered making your website mobile-friendly because it is the norm nowadays – not the exception. And, if you want to drive traffic towards your website, being mobile-friendly is one of the keys. It doesn’t take rocket science for you to know that people spend most of their time on their phones rather than on their laptops or desktops. And, with health-related searches being the second most popular searches performed online, it is imperative that your website should be mobile-friendly this year.
Why is Having a Mobile-Friendly Website Important?
With more visitors accessing your company website through mobile devices each day, it is important to make sure that all of your visitors have a positive experience, regardless of what type of device they’re using. If your website takes too long to load or is hard to navigate on a mobile device, website visitors move along to a competitor just as fast they have arrived at your website.
Having a mobile-friendly website also brings along several other key advantages such as:
- Improved search visibility
- Improved user experience
- Increased lead generation
- Improved brand identity
As of April 2015, Google began giving preference to mobile-optimized sites (or more commonly known as “Mobilegeddon”) in mobile search results. Even if only a small percent of your target visitors are using mobile devices, it could still be quite significant for your visibility online. Ultimately, the better a visitor’s experience is when viewing your site on their mobile device, the higher the chance they will convert into a new lead. You never know where or when your target visitor will arrive on your site, so it is vital that your website is ready to work on any device they may be using, wherever they may be.
If you are still not convinced to shell out that extra cash to convert your website, then this article will provide you with a few additional reasons why your website should be mobile-friendly.
Your website should be mobile-friendly because:
A mobile-friendly website makes a website more available
Mobile users use the Internet for whatever personal reasons they have and wherever they are. A website that is not mobile-friendly can push visitors to leave and search for another, more helpful site to explore. As long as you have a website that can be accessed through a mobile device, you are giving your visitors more relief knowing that they can reach your website whenever they want to – and in the easiest way possible, too.
A mobile-friendly website increases revenue
While web-based purchasing is skyrocketing, an ever increasing number of customers are utilizing their mobile devices to purchase goods and services on the web. Therefore, it would be a great strategy for web-based business websites to extend to mobile with a responsive design. This update can help you open doors for finishing a deal online.
A mobile improved site engages Google ranking
According to MENA, roughly around 96% of Internet users optimize Google whenever they are searching for something. Thus, all websites buckle down on their SEO to show up in the first few results of a Google search. Google identifies if a website is mobile friendly and favors it when displaying search results.
So, it is safe to say that if your website is not mobile-friendly, then you can lose out on revenue. The bottom line is, stay up-to-date with the latest trends that could help boost your website traffic, which in turn can increase your medical clinic’s revenue and popularity.
Fortunate for you, Website4MD can help you with this situation. We have helped different companies from all across the United States who wanted mobile-friendly websites as well. Join them and be satisfied! Just visit www.website4md.com for more information.